Main Characteristic of RV Series Worm Gearbox
RV series worm gear reducer is a new-generation product developed by Aokman on the basis of perfecting WJ series products with a compromise of advanced technology both at home and abroad.
1. High-quality aluminum alloy, light in weight and non-rusting.
2. Large in output torque.
3. Smooth running and low noise, RV series gear reducer can work long time in dreadful conditions.
4. High radiation efficiency.
5. Good-looking appearance, durable in service life and small volume.
6. Suitable for omnibearing installation.
Main Materials of RV Series Worm Gearbox
1. Housing: die-cast aluminum alloy(frame size: 025 to 090), cast iron(frame size: 110 to 150).
2. Worm: 20Crm, carbonization quencher heat treatment makes the surface hardness of worm gears up to 56-62 HRX, retain carbonization layer's thickness between 0.3 and 0.5mm after precise grinding.
3. Worm Wheel: wearable stannum bronze alloy.
Surface Painting of RV Series Worm Gearbox
Aluminum alloy housing:
1. Shot blasting and special antiseptic treatment on the aluminum alloy surface.
2. After phosphating, paint with RAL5010 blue or silvery white paint.
Cast iron housing:
First paint with red antirust paint, then paint with RAL5010 blue or silvery white paint.
Structure Diagram of RV Series Worm Gearbox